With our many years of experience, the Team at Max Physiotherapy has helped many Calgary patients resolve their recurrent or chronic back pain problems. Our treatment plans are specially tailored to each patient and have proven to be effective for many sufferers.
What Does Max Physiotherapy’s back pain program Involve?
- A thorough assessment of your back by an experienced physiotherapist that focuses on achieving a diagnosis of your problem to help you gain a full understanding of your back pain and injury.
- Further evaluation into the way you move, how your muscles are working or not working, what your other joints look like, and figuring out the main issues of your back pain and injury.
- Appropriate referral for diagnostic imaging, such as an x-ray or MRI, if required.
- Based on years of clinical experience and the most current research, a methodical plan of action to help you start living without back pain.
- Prompt and effective treatment by Max Physiotherapy team members at the clinic with the focus on getting you better, faster.
- Working closely with your family physician and other health care providers to come up with a cohesive treatment plan.
- Referral to a fitness studio in your community, that offers specialized classes, to help maintain your pain-free and healthy lifestyle.
Whether you have back pain because of a herniated disc, osteoarthritis, or any other issue that is seriously impairing your happiness and outlook on life, Max Physiotherapy is here to help. We aim to provide effective treatment as well as supply you with information that will help you stay healthy and pain-free going forward
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
- Herniated Disc/Degenerative Disc Disease
- Overuse and repetitive use
- Injuries such as falls
- Poor posture
- Underlying medical conditions, such as Fibromyalgia
- Nerve Pain, such a Sciatica
- Disc protrusion
- Degenerative Disc Disease
Max Physiotherapy is here to address your back pain. We will answer all your questions about your condition and provide a description of what your tailored treatment program may look like.